About Lifs Technologies

Nowadays, website has become the first point of communication for 80% of the businesses, most people prefer to communicate by web. Do you really want to be left out with the other 20% who lose out on business because their first point of contact is just not strong enough?

We at Lifs are dedicated to your online evolution, whether it be as simple as a personal website, or as complex as business process automation, when it comes to IT services, our versatility gives you access to excellence from a single, proven source. We are dedicated to giving your online business an edge over your competition and our vast experience in the fields of e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), online marketing, and software development allows us to deliver premium services in the most time and cost effective manner.

Lifs Technologies have many experienced employees which ensure better quality standards than many other small scaled companies. Software development in lifs technologies is organised and stimulated process. We follow software development life cycle in development of our products. We also extensively test our software & web based products which helps us maintain better reliability and error free performance. Our knowledge of ongoing industry trends, technical experience and quality delivery model offer progressive end-to-end solutions.


Visit our portfolio page and check out our web development work. To request a quotation for your work just visit contact us page or email us at info@lifs.in. Our office is located in New Delhi, India. We also provide outsourcing services and offshore development for customers outside India.